Orthopaedic surgery encompasses any surgery that is related to bones or joints. It includes procedures such as fracture repairs, dislocations, ligament repairs and spinal surgery.
Our hospital is one if few in Sydney that is equipped with a CT scanner. This enables our team to provide advanced diagnostics and aids in providing a faster diagnosis and in surgical planning.
The hospital has invested in the latest high quality equipment to provide the best possible outcome for your pet.
Some of the advanced orthopaedic procedures offered include:
- Difficult fracture repairs
- Cruciate ligament repair
- Luxating patella (Knee cap dislocation)
- Correction of bone abnormalities
- Arthrodesis (joint fusion)
- Joint luxations
- Elbow dysplasia (UAP, MCP, OCD)
- Ligament and tendon repair
- Hip surgery – luxation repair, femoral head osteotomy, juvenile pubic symphysiodesis
- Spinal surgery.
Speak to our team about your pet’s surgical needs and to obtain a quote.
Watch some our patients’ stories here: