SMALL ANIMAL VETERINARIANS – FULL TIME/PART TIME/LOCUM
Due to the increased case load throughout the pandemic, we are looking for additional veterinary staff with different levels of experience for part-time, full-time, and locum positions.
Coming in to Christmas 2021, we are also looking to increase our staff capacity in order to accomodate the expected additional workload.
You will be joining a team of seven vets in a hospital that is equipped with everything from a CT to endoscopy to ultrasound. With special interests across many facets of veterinary science, we encourage applicants who are focused on continuing education and increasing their skill set.
We are a busy hospital with a high case load, thus you will plenty of opportunity to work up simple and complex cases, with the support and collaboration of your colleagues and access to the tools you need to provide exceptional patient care.
Some of the equipment includes;
- CT Scanner.
- Rigid and Flexible Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Arthroscopy.
- Digital X-ray.
- IM3 Dental Xray.
- Full in-house IDEXX laboratory.
- Valleylab Electrocautery, Cryotherapy, Ventilators, Multi Parameter Patient Monitoring with Capnography, Dopplers, Patient Warming Devices, Tonometry.
- Vast array of surgical equipment for both soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery.
What we can offer:
- A generous salary package reflective of your experience.
- The support and mentorship from a team of seven other experienced veterinarians.
- A large team of experienced staff for support and care of our patients. We work both autonomously and with the support of each other in a team environment.
- A flexible roster with a 4 day regular week and a weekend rotation every 3 weeks, shared among 7 veterinarians.
- A rotating roster including your own consulting and surgery days.
- A large and varied case load to allow you to obtain experience in all facets of veterinary science.
- A generous CPD allowance to develop in your area of interest.
- We can also offer Visa sponsorship to the right applicant.
For further information please contact Dr Chris Papantonio at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9673 1106.
Visit our website – https://colytonvethospital.com.au/